- Dehradun Rice
2. Chicken Meat
.aloo BukharaKhoa kheer
. Soyabin oil
I have not bought the masala for biriyani. I have made the masala by my self with the ingredients.
- I have mixed the jaiphal, javitri, jaffran, elaichi , clove(lavanga),Darchini, Dried Chilli and heated in tawa pan and then mixed in Mixer and Grinder.
- Then mixed milk and powdered milk and saffron.
- Boil the potatoes and mixed haldi ,salt and fried and keep aside.
- Then marinet the meat with onion, ginger ,yogurt ,lime , haldi and mustard oil according to your quantity.
- Then cook the meat well.
- Before taking off the oven, scatter the mixture of masala over the meat.
- Then make the rice with Dheradun Rice.
- While cooking the rice mixed the elaichi, clove(lavanga),Tejpatta. So that You will get a nice smell in rice.
- Mixed the salt also.
- So that the salt get into the rice well.
- Take off the water from the rice.
- Then Take a big container and keep it on oven and put ghee and oil.
- Then when it will be enough heated, put tejpatta, darchini, lavanga, elaichi,phoron.
- Then create a layer of rice and put meat and potato.
- Then put masala (that has been already created) over the layer of rice.
- Mixed Meetha Attar according to quantity.
- And mixed the saffron that has been already kept in milk
- And also put the khoa kheer and alu bhokhra over the rice.
- Like this way create the mixture layer wise.according to quantity and create the same layer again
- Keep the container tight.
- Like this way when all the steam will be release, then your biriyani will be ready.